The Foundation will be guided by an Advisory Board consisting of eminent people from government, academia, institutions and corporate bodies. Governing Council at the apex level steers the operations of the foundation. The main functions of the governing Council are to lay aims, objectives of the foundation and formulate strategy and operational plans for its effective functioning.
Advisory Board of PTMF consists of the following members:
- Dr Jyoti Bhat, Joint Secretary and Advisor, Department of Scientific & Industrial Research,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Mr B.P.Muktieh, Chairmnan & Managing Director, North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd
- Dr. U. Venkateswarlu, IAS,
Ministry of Food Processing Industries,
Government of India
- Mr T.K.Ananth Kumar, Director -Finance, Oil India Ltd ( A Govt of India Enterprise )
- Prof. Rajat K. Baisya, Convenor
Governing council of PTMF consists of the following members:
- Prof. Rajat K. Baisya, Founder President.
- Prof. S.S. Yadav, DMS, IIT Delhi
- Prof. D.K. Banwet, DMS, IIT Delhi.
- Dr. Sunil Abrol, Former Director General CDC.
- Mr. Ramesh S. Tyagi, Former CMD, NIDC.
- Prof. N.C. Patnaik, IMI, NewDelhi.
- Dr. P.K. Chaudhuri, Chairman Public Sector Enterprises, Assam.
- Mr. Mahesh Mahajan, Former VP, TCS.
- Dr. R.B. Barman, Director Hudco, Former Executive Director RBI, Mumbai.
- Mr. V.G. Rao. Director (Projects), Tecnimont ICB, Mumbai.
- Mr. Amal Shankar Roy, Former Executive VP-SCM, Shreyas life Sciences, Mumbai
- Mrs. Sapna Subramani, Program Manager, Nokia Siemen Networks, Bangalore